OSHA gave you 30 days to comply with their new COVID rule. The deadline has passed, and you are required to be in full compliance today.
The new OSHA COVID rule mandates that you protect your staff from on-the-job risk of coronavirus infection. It is far-reaching and affects many of the day-to-day workings of your practice – for your entire team. Just one simple misstep, and you could easily face violations and crushing fines.
Your practice must be in compliance with all of these sensitive employee issues RIGHT NOW. Noncompliance really isn’t an option, but you don’t have to face this new OSHA COVID rule alone…
Employment attorney and OSHA litigator, Matthew Deffebach, JD, can help. During his 90-minute online training, Matthew breaks down the new OSHA COVID-19 rule into easy-to-understand pieces and provides you with a roadmap of exactly how to comply. This expert-led training will help you ensure compliance with this new rule and protect the safety of everyone at your practice.
By signing up for this attorney-led online training, you’ll receive practical tactics to help you quickly comply with this new OSHA COVID rule. Here is just some of the expert advice you’ll receive during this online training:
- Identify safety exemptions now allowed for vaccinated employees
- Compliantly track employee vaccination statuses
- Identify which employees should have input into your hazard assessment plan
- Assess what to include in your OSHA plan to mitigate virus spread
- Combat employee push back against vaccination status and tracking rules
- Incorporate the new PTO rule requirements for employees with COVID-19
- Pinpoint how the American Rescue Plan helps your practice, and use it
- Choose the best COVID-19 Safety Coordinator for your practice
- Comply with time-off rules for employees that get COVID vaccination side effects
- Implement required measures to ensure your COVID-19 data is secure
- Prioritize safety controls according to the new OSHA COVID-19 rule
- And so much more….
This new rule is extensive and includes issues that many of your staff may find intrusive – like vaccination status and tracking. It’s imperative that these delicate matters are managed with strict adherence to the new rule. OSHA has made it clear that compliance violations will be met with very stiff legal and financial consequences.
This OSHA-attorney led online training will help comply with the complexities of OSHA’s new COVID-19 rule and safeguard your practice from substantial fines and penalties. Don’t wait, register today.
Matthew Deffebach, JD is a partner at Haynes and Boone and is the chair of the firm’s OSHA and Workplace Disasters Practice Group. He assists healthcare clients to implement preventative measures to minimize OSHA claims and reduce their exposure to litigation. Matt is board certified in labor and employment law.
As an OSHA litigator, Matt has appeared in more than 30 states handling OSHA matters. He is familiar with both state and Federal OSHA program requirements. He has also successfully defended clients in OSHA administrative trials, including recent trials on PPE, Recordkeeping, and other regulatory matters.
In 2010, Law360 by Portfolio Media, Inc. named him a “Rising Star” and one of ten employment lawyers under 40 to watch. Thereafter, he received the 2013 International Law Office (ILO) and Lexology Client Choice award as the sole recipient in the Employment and Labor category in Texas. He has been recognized by Benchmark Litigation (Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC) as a “Labor & Employment Star – South (2019-2021) and a Labor & Employment Star – West (2019).
I liked everything about this Webinar.
The speaker went into great detail about the things needed in the policy.