Update 12/16/21: HHS announced on Dec. 13 that the reporting portal would re-open for completion or submission of reporting for Reporting Period 1 from Dec. 13, 2021 at 9am ET through Dec. 20, 2021 at 11:29pm ET.
The new HHS reporting portal is now open for you to register your practice. If your practice accepted provider relief funds, this is the new 2021 step you need to do next. Be sure to get your name in the new portal, so you don’t miss out on any of your grant’s reporting application steps.
Here are the actions that will help you get through your HHS portal registration smoothly and trouble-free.
Complete Your HHS Portal Registration in One Sitting
Expect to spend at least 20 minutes to complete the registration process. You must finish your sign in in a single session. The system does not allow you to save a partially completed registration.
Create your own unique username and password. Be sure to record this information and keep it in a secure spot for later reporting.HHS portal registration.
Collect the Documents You’ll Need
Before you begin your session, gather all the required registration information and have it with you.
Here is everything you’ll need to register:HHS portal registration.
- Tax ID number (TIN) (or other number submitted during the application process (e.g., Social Security Number (SSN), Employer Identification Number (EIN))
- Business name (as it appears on the W-9 of the reporting entity)
- Contact information (name, phone number, title1, email) of the person responsible for submitting the report
- Address (street, city, state, five-digit zip code) of the reporting entity as it appears on a W-9)
- TIN(s) of subsidiaries (if a provider is reporting on behalf of subsidiary(ies), a list delimited by commas, e.g.,123456789,987654321,135791357)
- Payment information (for any one of the payments received)
- TIN of entity that received the payment
- Payment amount
- Mode of payment (check or direct deposit Automated Clearing House (ACH))
- Check number or ACH settlement date
Watch Out for Reporting Deadline Announcement
HHS has not yet announced a new reporting deadline from the pushed back February 15 date. They are requesting that you go through the registration process now to be ready for later reporting. When the new deadline is set, you’ll be notified via an email sent to the address you used to register for the HHS portal.
Visit These Sites for More Details
Register your practice for the HHS PRF reporting by visiting HHS PRF reporting portal
These documents will help you in your registration process:
- Provider Relief Fund Registration User Guide to assist you in registering
- Provider Relief Funds Reporting Portal FAQ document
For step-by-step advice on completing your reporting, healthcare employment law attorney, Amanda L. Waesch, Esq. can help. During her online training session, she’ll show you exactly how to fill out and submit your application to keep all of your grant monies.